To advance, promote, and support the charitable, educational and scientific purposes of ABET by:
1. Creating, sustaining, and managing an endowment fund for ABET.
2. Organizing and operating a educational service for domestic and non-domestic institutions and programs aspiring to meet ABET standards.
3. Assisting other countries and non-domestic agencies in developing accreditation systems for scientific and technical education programs.
4. Supporting research activities related to the goals and activities of ABET.
5. Providing other services or engaging in activities that are closely related in purpose or function to ABET.
The ABET Learning Center
The ABET Foundation is currently working to fund the construction of a learning center on top floor of ABET's new headquarters building. This will be a flexible space that can can hold up to 75 individuals in classroom and conference-style set-up. The space will be used for ABET training events, executive and committee meetings, and small conferences. In addition, the space will be made available to ABET's member societies on a first-come-first-serve basis. See the architectural designs here.
The ABET Foundation is striving to raise $200,000 to support the design and build of the Learning Center. There are many support levels available for both individual and corporate donors. Click here to learn more.
Support the ABET Learning Center
In addition to making a donation, you can support this project by helping to spread the word among your ABET friends and colleagues. Learn more here.
NEW: The Learning Center
Support the Center
Where Do We Work?
The ABET Foundation conducts accreditation workshops and consultations around the globe. Here are just a few of the countries we've visited:
United Arab Emirates
One way the ABET Foundation supports STEM education is through its partnership with the award-winning and nationally distributed Science Screen Report video series, one of the longest running and highly regarded educational programs used in the nation’s schools. Learn more.
Copyright 2014. All rights reserved. The ABET Foundation in a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. All U.S. donations are tax-deductable.