To advance, promote, and support the charitable, educational and scientific purposes of ABET by:
1. Creating, sustaining, and managing an endowment fund for ABET.
2. Organizing and operating a educational service for domestic and non-domestic institutions and programs aspiring to meet ABET standards.
3. Assisting other countries and non-domestic agencies in developing accreditation systems for scientific and technical education programs.
4. Supporting research activities related to the goals and activities of ABET.
5. Providing other services or engaging in activities that are closely related in purpose or function to ABET.
Where Do We Work?
The ABET Foundation conducts accreditation workshops and consultations around the globe. Here are just a few of the places we've visited:
United Arab Emirates
One way the ABET Foundation supports STEM education is through its partnership with the award-winning and nationally distributed Science Screen Report video series, one of the longest running and highly regarded educational programs used in the nation’s schools. Learn more.
Copyright 2014. All rights reserved. The ABET Foundation in a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. All U.S. donations are tax-deductable.